Thank you for your gift to Corazón Ministries! By contributing to Corazón financially, you impact Hispanic/Latino communities across the nation with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is the support of believers like you that has allowed us to advance our mission since 1994. Join us in our work to expand the Kingdom by setting up a repeating gift or donating a one-time gift through our secure online payment system.
- We sincerely appreciate your financial support. However, the Board of Directors reserves the right to redirect all funds to the area of ministry most needed. Designations are for suggestions only.
- If you would like to help cover the cost of credit card transactions we pay to the bank, please add 3% to your gift total. This allows us to claim the entire donation.
Please prayerfully consider becoming one of “The 300” and invest in Corazón Ministries as a volunteer, prayer warrior, and monthly financial giver.
Repeating gifts sustain the vision of the ministry long-term. Your gift provides for the foundational needs of the ministry such as our missionary staff members and our general fund.
Set up a Repeating Gift using these 5 easy steps:
- Sign up or log in to the Corazón Online Community.
- Once logged in, click on Give located under the main menu.
- Select Repeating gift.
- Fill in the information for your giving and payment details.
- Click Continue to submit your gift.
One-time gifts have an immediate impact. Your one-time gift supports outreaches, trainings, construction and special projects, and new ministry opportunities.
Contribute a One-Time gift in 3 easy steps:
- Click here to access the Donation Form.
- Fill in your Giving and Payment Details.
- Click Confirm Gift Details to submit your gift.
If you have any questions, or would like assistance, please call our Finance & Office Manager at (520) 903-9608.
“I thank the Lord for our friends and the church families who presently volunteer, pray, and give on a monthly basis so that we may carry out the cause of Christ through Corazón Ministries. I believe by faith and have seen firsthand that when God’s people come together, powerful things happen!”
— Mike Alameda
Corazón Ministries, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. To ensure our financial accountability to you, we are a certified member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). All contributions are used to promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ within the Hispanic/Latino and other ethnic populations throughout the United States.